Are you interested in an active, outdoor job or career?
We are always looking for friendly, active, outdoor-loving people to join our team of enthusiastic instructors. We run activities during weekends, school holidays and when the weather allows it, during the week for schools, colleges, youth groups and more. This means that work is generally seasonal and part-time until the summer, when we are at our busiest and need more staff.
The main duties included in the role of instructor may be as follows:
- Welcoming families, school groups onto site, so they feel happy and confident.
- Group management before, during and sometimes after activities.
- Introductions to the activities and running smooth, safe activity sessions for individuals and groups.
- Helping out in the cafe, serving drinks, signing customers in for activities etc.
- Supporting the team with cleaning and tidying throughout the day.
Our requirements of you include being at least 18 years of age, a friendly, welcoming disposition, able to get to work on time (we are nowhere near any public transport links), able to work full day shifts on your feet, with some potential climbing/clambering around, being energetic and enthusiastic about the outdoors.
Full training will be given to those who need it, so if you have experience in a similar role, that’s great, but not essential.
If this sounds like you might fit in with our friendly team, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you all the information you need.
Send in a CV, if you can, but this is not a requirement.