Don’t worry…. together….we got this covered!
Our Covid-19 Measures.
The Vertex Industry Group (“VIG”) comprises a number of organisations including Branching Out Adventures and individuals that offer, or are otherwise involved in, the operation of high ropes, adventure parks and zip wire activities. We have come up with some guidance with changes which will need to be implemented in order to protect customers and staff once the sector can re-open by providing appropriate information, guidelines and recommendations.
- Our online waivers will now be emailed to you once you’ve completed your booking. You can fill this in online to reduce pen-use when you arrive.
- Social distancing has been added to our risk assessments. We can manage you in groups of no more tan 6, with a little help from you.
- Staff are regularly washing and sanitising their hands and we have hand sanitising stations dotted around the centre for your use.
- Staff are using appropriate face coverings when needed.
- Gloves are to be worn by customers on all activities, to reduce repeated touching on the equipment. You can bring your own, we will have a limited supply for sale in reception.
- Contactless card payments are accepted in reception for add-on activities and refreshments in the café.
- We have reduced the numbers of participants per hour, per activity, so we know we can manage numbers more easily….and we know how many to expect on the day. Booking online is essential and same-day bookings are not possible.
- Our toilets are cleaned throughout the day to make sure they remain hygienic.
- Our cleaning rota has been updated, so all high-contact areas are cleaned throughout the day, including hand-held safety equipment, café and reception areas.
So, we are ready and waiting….we can’t wait!
We will do our best to look after you! As we are outdoors, we are entirely ventilated. We will be wearing protective face coverings and regularly washing our hands, staying at a good distance wherever possible. Social distancing is easy at BOA, as long as you are aware of others.
· 6 people from the same household can visit along with anyone in their support bubble.
· Groups of more than 6 from multiple households can book but we will ask you to stay in separate, smaller groups of no more than 6.
· Smaller groups can attend whilst maintaining social distancing whilst at the centre.
· Schools, colleges, youth and community groups can visit us. We will ask you to stick to the latest government guidelines and follow our guidelines with regards to social distancing and safety surrounding Covid-19.