Bring it on! Clamber up the long Burma Bridge on to the high ropes course, challenge your strength and agility on the multi vines ,wobbling along the postmen’s foot wire and onto many other challenging elements suspended from the trees.
You rise to the challenge and are rewarded with a treetop view of your surroundings before your final descent down the 80m zip. An exhilarating taste of what the 120m speed zip has to offer…
Please remember, children under the age of 12 are required to be accompanied by a paying adult at a maximum ratio of 1 adult to 4 children. Children over the age of 12 can go unaccompanied , please refer to our FAQ for more information.
- Min age/height: 8 years and minimum 1.3 meters
- Children under the age of 12 are required to be accompanied by a paying adult
- What to wear: Its an outdoor venue located in woodland, dress appropriately
- Gloves: Gloves are advised and available to purchase
- What’s included: 1 go on each of the 13 elements
- Time taken: Approx. 60 mins, exc induction
- Fitness: Reasonable level required
- WOW Factor: Very exciting and challenging