If you’re a beginner, or just not so keen on heights, then have no fear as the low ropes course is here to get you started. This exciting adventure course offers a challenging and demanding activity that will test your balance and confidence at a comfortable height of 3-4 metres above the ground. The perfect introduction.
However, after you have mastered the low ropes we guarantee you’ll want to go higher…
Please remember, children under the age of 8 are required to be accompanied by a paying adult at a maximum ratio of 1 adult to 2 children. Children under the age of 12 are required to be accompanied by a paying adult at a maximum ratio of 1 adult to 4 children. Children over the age of 12 can go unaccompanied , please refer to our FAQ for more information.
- Min age/height: 6 years and minimum 1.2 metres
- Children under the age of 12 are required to be accompanied by a paying adult
- What to wear: Its an outdoor venue located in woodland, dress appropriately
- Gloves: Gloves are advised and available to purchase
- Whats included: 1 go on each of the 12 elements
- Time taken: Approx 60 mins, exc induction
- Fitness: Reasonable level required
- WOW Factor: Very exciting especially for the younger generation